Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Instant mood lifter

I must admit, now that I'm (a bit) older, I don't listen to music as much as I once did.  In high school, the radio was on all the time and my TV was fixed to MTV.  Music surrounded me and, it's no coincidence, I was in a good mood most of the time.  Music has the power to lift your mood.

I was in my car last week and I was scanning stations on the FM, and I came across an old Kool and the Gang song called "Good Time Tonight".    Sure, I know "Celebration" and "Get Down on It" but "Good Time Tonight" was one I missed.  Now it's my go-to song when I need an instant mood lifter.  It's impossible to listen to this song and NOT feel good.

So what's one of your instant mood lifters?  If you're looking for one, look no further than "Good Time Tonight". 


No comments:

Post a Comment